Plan and run successful events that fulfil your business objectives
Running an event is an unbeatable opportunity to reach your prospects or customers collectively. Capitalise on Arrow’s experience to plan and host memorable events as an integral part of your communications plan.
We can advise on the agenda and recommend expert speakers on current and emerging technology who will be a strong draw for your guests.
We know the specialist agencies who are best positioned to offer support before, during and after the event: from gaining delegate commitment to making sure all goes smoothly on the day, to following up on leads to maximise the interest generated.
We’ve worked with these suppliers on many occasions over the years to run Arrow events. They are practised in using today’s mobile technology to streamline communications before, during and after the event.
Whether you need a boardroom to run a small niche workshop or an auditorium to host a large-scale event, we’ll help you to make the right impact. Our own space and catering facilities are available for hire at highly competitive day rates.
Here are some of the ways we can help you to run events that will fuel your business:
- Audience acquisition – Our suppliers have the knowledge and skills to generate a guest list of delegates who will be receptive to your message.
- Finding a venue – Whether you want to educate prospects or to thank a select group of top customers with an executive lunch, we know which venues offer the best service and value for your budget. We can help you to negotiate good rates, too.
- End-to-end support – With our help in planning and practical support from our partners, you are free to focus on your agenda and on building closer relationships with your customers.
- Digital asset creation – As part of your communications plan, we can help you to create a phased programme of digital assets, from sparking interest with the initial ‘save the date’ announcement to producing a paperless delegate pack.
- Social media – Use social media and mobile technology to create a buzz about the event, make the day a rewarding, interactive experience, gather feedback, ensure non- attenders are involved in the conversation and keep the momentum going.
- A schedule of vendor and public events – Check out the Arrow Hub to synchronise your event with what’s happening in the industry. You can also download checklists and templates for communications such as registration confirmations and joining instructions.