What does ExaGrid do?
ExaGrid hyper-converged secondary storage for backup appliances facilitate fast backups, short fixed backup windows, fast local restores and instant VM recoveries. ExaGrid’s unique approach to data deduplication means it addresses all the issues associated with backups whilst reducing costs.
Works with all industry-leading backup solutions
ExaGrid’s flexibility means that it can process any combination of backup data from physical or virtual applications, specialised backup utilities or database dumps and consolidate them to a single ExaGrid system.
Working with Arrow
Arrow has a comprehensive data centre offering, with deep skills and expertise in this area and a long heritage with data storage and backup technology. Arrow only works with the most innovative and viable vendors in the market, and actively seeks out solutions to bring to the channel that will expand your product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst transforming your customers’ businesses.
Arrow adds further value to ExaGrid partners by:
- Providing anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Giving access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Offering the use of world-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Equipping ExaGrid partners with the knowledge and expertise to sell their products and services
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs
Get in Touch
For more information about ExaGrid or to find out more about enterprise solutions from Arrow, call us on 01 861 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.