What does Actifio do?
Actifio decouples data from infrastructure and allows organisations to capture that data, manage it economically and use it when and where they need it.
Virtual Data Pipeline
Actifio’s solutions are built on a patented globally distributed object file system, Virtual Data Pipeline, and capture and virtualise data at block level, deduplicate and compress the data and allow data replication.
IT teams can access a single, any point in time copy of primary data whenever and wherever it is needed.
Working with Arrow
Arrow ECS’ data centre expertise and understanding of the emerging technology in the market means we work only with the world’s most innovative vendors, choosing solutions which will expand our channel partners’ product portfolios and improve revenue opportunities whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Gartner has placed Actifio as furthest overall for its completeness of vision in the field of data centre backup and recovery software. Actifio’s market-leading platform is a perfect addition to the Arrow data centre portfolio.
Arrow adds further value to the Actifio partners by:
- Providing anytime access to leading Arrow Support Services, pre and post-sales expertise, along with a dedicated quotes team
- Giving access to Authorised Training from Arrow Education Services
- Access to the Actifio Partner Programme
- Offering the use of world-class event and demonstration facilities located across the UK
- Rewarding results and fostering growth
- Recommending complementary solutions to complete the offering
- Generating demand with tailored sales and marketing campaigns
- Responding quickly to partner needs
Get in Touch
For more information about Actifio or to find out more about data centre solutions from Arrow, call us on 0800 983 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org